April 12, 2016 - March brought us a blizzard and (unrelated) pneumonia, so we are delighted that it is finally April.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Emoji plush toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is from the Angry Birds movie. I see some eBay purchases in my near future!
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- Sonic has Teen Titans Go! toys their Wacky Pack meals.
- Subway Kids Meals have several different Jungle Book watches.
- The Carl's Jr. and Hardee's both have DinoTrux toys and activities. Starting in mid-May, the promotion changes to Kung Fu Panda 3.
- The Captain D's web site shows the Uno card game their kids meals.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different Thumb Theater kits as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Burger King's kids meal web site features Garfield toys. There are six different toys.
- The Wendy's site is showing four different "Color Your World with Creativity" toys in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Cartivities: Create on the Go." The under 3 toy is a book.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore. Their menu claims eight different meats, though, so that's a nice substitute for the toys.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.Submitted by Bobbi on Tue, 2016-04-12 11:01