June 3, 2016 - School is finally out, so now we have a bit more time for small-scale "adventures" like leaving the house to go get toys at McDonald's. The boy scored one Angry Birds movie toy and decided that we'll get the rest on eBay.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Angry Birds movie toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a joint one featuring Powerpuff Girls and Skylanders Superchargers.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- Subway Kids Meals have several different Finding Dory "scene maker" toys.
- Sonic has Scooby-Doo toys their Wacky Pack meals.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different Ocean Mysteries activities as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Carl's Jr. and Hardee's both have Kung Fu Panda 3 toys and activities. Starting in mid-July, the promotion changes to Curious George.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Burger King's kids meal web site features DC Super Friends toys. There are six different toys.
- The Captain D's web site shows the Uno card game their kids meals.
- The Wendy's site is showing four different "Color Your World with Creativity" toys in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Cartivities: Create on the Go." The under 3 toy is a book.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore. Their menu claims eight different meats, though, so that's a nice substitute for the toys.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.
(Edited on June 10th to update the Subway toys.)Submitted by Bobbi on Fri, 2016-06-03 14:53